Industry: Medical Diagnostics
Packaging Specification:20/250/1 (250 bags of 20 swabs individually wrapped in paper pouch = 5000 pcs in 1 box)
Total Length: 5.79'' (147mm)
Tip Width: 0.31'' (8mm)
Tip Length: 0.79'' (20mm)
Break Length: N/A
Tip Material: Non-woven cloth
Handle Material: PP
Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterile
Classification: Class I
Ethylene Oxide Residue: ≤10 µg/g
Storage Conditions: Room temperature
Period of Validity: 36 months
[Instructions for use]
1) Peel apart the sterile package.
2) Hold the handle and place the sampling swab into the mouth for sampling.
3) Rotate the sampling swab gently 3-5 times, and then slowly take out.
4) Place the swab into the sample collection tube, and then store it to complete the sampling.
If any irritation or allergic reaction occurs, please stop use and ask a doctor.
1) This is a single-use product, don’t reuse it.
2) Keep away from flames or sparks.
3) Keep out of the reach of children.
4) Avoid soaking swabs with preservation solution before sampling.
5) Avoid repeated freezing-thawing.
6) If any damage of package, please do not use it.
7) If it is expired, please do not use it.
8) If you are allergic to non-dust cloth and plastic material, please do not use it.
9) Please do not eat, smoke or drink 30 minutes before sampling, to avoid affecting the sampling effect.
10) The used products should be treated according to local medical waste
regulations, and cannot be disposed of carelessly.