Mantacc 93052 Saliva Collection Stick
- Non-invasive saliva collection in 30-60s
- Suitable for COVID-19 testing
- Enables self-collection at home
- Simple, fast, accurate and reliable
DNA testingThe inert sponge material does not interfere with downstream DNA extraction and amplification, allowing high-quality DNA to be recovered from saliva.
RNA testingThe PVA sponge protects RNA in saliva from degradation during collection and transport to the lab. Intact RNA can then be purified for sensitive molecular testing.
Drugs testingThe absorbent sponge tip rapidly collects sufficient saliva volume needed for screening tests for illicit drugs like THC.
Hormone tesingWith accurate, reproducible cortisol testing, it is easy to monitor patients’ hormone levels and adrenal function via saliva.
|✅Non-invasive collection||❌Invasive Collection|
|✅Simple to use||❌Disliked by donors|
|✅No need for trained personnel||❌Trained phlebotomist required|
|✅Shorter collection time||❌Longer collection time|
|✅No need for dry ice||❌Requires dry ice|
|✅No electricity needed||❌Freezer costs can reach US$7000|
|✅Samples stable for years at room temperature||❌Power outage can result in unusable samples|
No citric acid (optionally added)
|Model||Total Length (mm)||Tip Length (mm)||Tip Width (mm)||Tip/Handle Material|
|93051||84±2||21±1||12.5±1||PVA Sponge/PS Plastic|
|93052||100±5||13±1||8.5±1||PVA Sponge/PS Plastic|
|93053||73±2||10±1||12.5±1||PVA Sponge/PS Plastic|
|93054||95±2||21±1||14±1||PVA Sponge/PS Plastic|
|93055||85±2||10±1||13.5±1||PVA Sponge/PS Plastic|
≤10,000 3 working days
1 kit/box, 170 boxes/carton
The Case Dimension
24 cartons/ pallet
≤10,000 3 working days
[Instructions for use]
applicable), and then store it to complete the sampling.
out to complete the sample collection.
If any irritation or allergic reaction occurs, please stop use and ask a doctor.
10) The used products should be treated according to local medical waste regulations, and cannot be disposed of carelessly.
[Precautions and Notes]
- 1. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date printed on the pouch.
- 2. To ensure the purity of the target sample, gargle with warm water at least 30 minutes before sampling to remove any residual food particles from your mouth.
- 3. If sampling is due to start in 30 minutes, refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, or chewing gum to prevent interference with the saliva sample.
- 4. To minimize invasive bacteria in the air, perform the sampling process in a clean location and complete it as quickly as possible.
- Life Science
- Crime Science
- Laboratory Consumables