1. What is genetic testing?
2. Why would I be offered a genetic test?
You may be offered a genetic test, because:
(2) A close relative has rare cancer that is closely related to heredity
(3) Several first-degree relatives in the family have the same cancer
(4) Family members with cancer are all associated with the same gene mutation, such as BRCA2 and breast cancer.
(5) Circumstances related to hereditary cancer found during physical examination.
(6) One or more members of the family have a known genetic mutation.
3. Sampling methods for genetic testing
4. Product description:
93050V is a Sampling Swab with toothbrush shape cheek & push rod, it has been designed for DNA & Gene detection and Oropharyngeal clinical diagnostic. It is made of medical grade needle-punched fiber and ABS handle, the head is harmless to micro-organisms, thus can enhance the specimen collection. It is a perfect Sampling Swab for the specimen collection and the operation is easy, just press on the push rod to eject the head into the transport medium after finishing specimen collection.
5. Specific sampling operations：
b. Hold the handle and place the sampling swab into the mouth for sampling.
c. Rotate the sampling swab gently 3-5 times, and then slowly take out.
d. Place the swab into the sample collection tube, break it at the break point, and then store it to complete the sampling.
Through genetic testing, you can understand your genetic background, get personalized health consulting and management services, and achieve early knowledge, early prevention, and early treatment, and diseases that should have occurred less frequently, later, or never, so as to improve the quality of life, extend your life.