MSC-96000 Nasopharyngeal Sampling Kits
MSC-96000 series are sampling kits for clinical diagnostic, it utilizes state of the art “spray on technology” that the flocking process by means of an electro-static charge technology. It has been well recognized and adopted by the diagnostic test kit manufacturers who produce reagents in molecular genetics, forensics and clinical laboratories sectors.
Nasopharyngeal Specimen Collection Flocked Swab
MSC-96000 Nasopharyngeal flocked swabs utilize innovative nylon fibre technology under condition of electro-static field. Vertical fixed fine flocking provides excellent sample collection and release. The fine nasopharyngeal swab is paired with virus transport media tube for safe storage and transportation. For minimizing invasive bacteria, the plastic stick involves a breakpoint. Break it before screwing the cap. It is really easy to handle and convenient for collection.
How to Collect a Nasopharyngeal Swab for Testing
1. Choose Mantacc’s professional MSC-96000 nasopharyngeal swab with individual packaging. Wash your hands and wear sterile gloves before you grab the stick. Have the patient’s head backward nearly 70 degrees. Then the nasal swab would go down horizontally to the posterior nasopharynx.
2. Insert the tip into one of the nostrils slowly. Take care not to hurt the vulnerable nasal wall. Undoubtedly, it would be a little uncomfortable but not painful. Actually, the fine flocking tip would help to make it easier.
3. When reaching to the postal nasopharynx, rotate the stick 2-3 times to make the flocking tip absorb enough target sample.
4. Remove the swab out slowly and place it into the sterile VTM tube as soon as possible. Break the plastic handle according to the breakpoint before you screw the cap.
|Product Item||Photo||Description||Model No.||Quantity PC/Box|
Individual wrapped in paper peel pouch
|Throat Flocked Transport Swab||MSC-93050||100pcs|
|Oral Flocked Transport Swab||MSC-93050D||100pcs|
|Vaginal Flocked Transport Swab||MSC-95000M||100pcs|
|Nasal Flocked Swab with 10ml Transport Medium||MSC-96000 & MCP-010D||50PCS|
Why Choose Mantacc?
Established in 2003, Mantacc is Miraclean Technology Co.,Ltd.'s overseas brand which specializing in medical supplies including high-quality medical swabs, multiple virus transport media, CHG applicators, etc. Mantacc designs this sterile nasopharyngeal swab for clinical sample collection and makes great market impact globally. Owing high-standard manufacturing laboratory setting, Mantacc takes priority to different kinds of customers’ needs and keep pace with the leading-edge technology.
1. Why do Mantacc flocked swabs perform better than traditional swabs?
Because Mantacc flocked swabs adopt spraying technology, and the flocking is vertical fixed to disperse and entrap the specimens, fulfilling better absorption and releasing rather than traditional swabs.2. I need some specific shapes swab for my experiment, can you provide it?
Mantacc has a wide range of global customers with different designing needs. Feel free to contact us and Mantacc will help you to figure it out.3. What kind of sample is suitable for the paired VTM?
The paired virus transport media refers to the universal transport media. If you have specific needs, Mantacc has abundant experience and will help you to figure it out.
“Our testing lab is busily engaged in handling millions of samples every year. Thanks to Mantacc’s professional nasopharyngeal swabs, patients feel less uncomfortable experience during the sampling. More importantly, its flocking tip works to collect more specimens and make the testing more accurate. Mantacc provides more reasonable pricing than many other suppliers and helps us to solve multiple problems patiently. Thanks for all.”
Flocking Nasopharyngeal Swab Collection of Flu Bacteria Samples