【Expected Cultivation Experiment】
Recommended Quality Control Strains:
1. Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium ATCC 14028
2. Shigella flexneri ATCC 12022
Quality Control Conditions:
1. Aerobic atmosphere
2. 48 hours incubation
3. Incubation temperature: 20-25°C
Expected Quality Control Results:
1. Salmonella: Able to grow colonies on subculture media (blood agar, etc.) after passage culture in Cary-Blair medium.
2. Shigella: Able to grow colonies on subculture media after passage culture in Cary-Blair medium.
Based on the expected results of the above cultivation experiment, it can be confirmed that the Cary-Blair medium meets the performance standard requirements.
1. All clinical specimens should be treated as potentially biohazardous. Use appropriate personal protective equipment and follow laboratory and biosafety protocols when handling.
2. This product is for use by properly trained and qualified personnel only. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
3. Refer to CDC Laboratory Biosafety Manual for related regulations.
4. Do not use expired products.
5. Do not use products with damaged packaging.
6. Avoid excessive force when collecting samples to prevent breaking the swab.
7. Use sterile forceps to remove swab from bottle.
8. Sterilize after use and dispose of biohazardous waste according to regulations.
9. Do not ingest the modified liquid Cary-Blair transport medium.
10. Avoid freezing and high temperature conditions.